I decided to post this one first thanks to onebigstressball.wordpress.com and her comment on my last post! 💗
Be ready to be weirded out:
- Sitting in a hot car. Windows down, or up, doesn’t matter. I know it’s dangerous so I don’t push it too far but I go as long as I can.
- Cold showers. Not like warm, COLD. I have to take them often because it just feels so good!
- Driving long distance. I absolutely love driving long distances. It’s one of my favorite past times. I blast my music and enjoy the scenery.
- Dinosaurs. I don’t feel like most people “don’t like them”, but more like people could care less…but I LOVE them. I am 100% fascinated.
- Britney Spears. The people in my life aren’t really a fan. I on the other hand couldn’t get through a work out without her. Also, I respect her for coming out strong after all of the pressure she has been under in life. Britney, I would totally be your friend in real life.
- When the dentist stabs my gums. Okay feel free to unfollow now because I know I am a complete weirdo…but that feeling hurts soooo good. Idk.
- Crowds. I would say 99% of the time I am excited about being in the smack middle of a crazy crowd. Concerts, malls, events, it doesn’t matter. I love it. All of it. Push, shove, I do not care but best believe I will push and shove back 😉
- Pumping gas. The satisfaction of filling up my tank and standing waiting for the gas to fill up my tank makes me happy. It’s a few short minutes to myself and I enjoy the little break 🙂
- Eating alone at a restaurant. Don’t have much to say about this one other than if you haven’t done it, DO IT. Some people can simply do it, most people don’t like it, but I LOVE IT.
- Being sunburnt. For some wacky reason I love being sunburnt. Not the pain part, but more of the adventure part. It reminds me that I’ve been outside. It reminds me that I’ve been under the sun, and it heals quickly so I’m all about it. Plus, I like the way sunburns look and the tan after is a major bonus.
I’m weird and I’m proud…and if you LOVE any of these things please let me know so I know I’m not alone 😉